Monday, March 14, 2011

Why do my weekends go by so quickly?

It's Monday again. This was another weekend spent mostly at home because Gabriel was sick. Again. Which made it the fourth weekend in a row with one of the kids being sick. But we made the most of it and Saturday morning Frejya and I made doughnuts for breakfast. They were super yummy.



Gabe was fishing while we were baking. He brought home a couple bass and Gabriel thought they were way cool.


Even cool enough to kiss (and yes this totally freaked me out and I majorly washed his hands and face afterward - I'm still glad I got a picture of it, though).


Also, I thought I'd mention that Frejya spent most of the day with Aunt Janet yesterday. They went out for lunch and Janet even gave her $10 to spend at the store. And Frejya told me how much cooler Aunt Janet is than me and how I only give her $1 to spend if I ever let her spend anything at all. But Janet gave her 10 WHOLE DOLLARS!! She even told me that she wishes Janet was her mom because she's way nicer than me. I feel so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment