Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday mashup

So I totally lied about Frejya starting to blog on Friday. We got too busy in the afternoon and then I had book club so it just didn't happen. Maybe this Friday. My weekend was super fun. Did I mention that I love corned beef? I started my Saturday with some corned beef hash for breakfast.


So yummy! And since Gabe hates corned beef, I didn't even have to share.

We hung out with lots of family over the weekend. Here are a bunch of cousins eating dinner together. Paul Paul totally dominated the conversation at that table. It cracked me up listening to them talk to each other.


And Frejya danced with her little cousin Albie yesterday. So funny!


Gabriel has decided that his newest favorite thing is his fishing pole. It's actually Frejya's broken Barbie pole and it has no line on it (of course). He LOVES this pole. He slept with it Saturday night and ate lunch with it yesterday. We can't get him to put it down. Cracks me up.




Now it's Monday morning and I am determined to make this a productive week. My house has really started to get away from me so I really want to get caught up on everything. I started going through Frejya's room yesterday. I want to organize everything and get rid of as much stuff as possible. The clutter is stressing me out lately. But the best part about this week is that Friday is the Cesar Chavez holiday so I only have a 4 day work week. Awesome! And I got a pretty new ring from my sister-in-law yesterday. So starting my week with a new accessory is pretty fun too. Thanks Julie!! And she has lots more pretty jewelry if anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment