Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Musical mayhem

This was just about the cutest thing ever. These two played the piano together for a good 20 minutes or so yesterday (which is a REALLY long time for them to both be entertained with the same activity). I'll post a video later, but wanted to share the photos with you now. And some day I will actually take pictures with a real camera and not just on my phone so that the pictures on here won't all be so crappy. I don't see that happening anytime soon, though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get that piano! It will be a joy in your home for a long time, I'm sure. So cute of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am so glad that we got it. I can't believe I lived without one for so long! And I really love that it's something the kids can both enjoy.

    ReplyDelete