Monday, March 28, 2011

Family fun

We spent the entire weekend home together as a family. It was so much fun. I actually got some of my organizing projects done and Gabe did a little yard work. Gabriel loved watching him and wanted to be out in the yard with him.


He actually wants to do anything Daddy is doing. Including sitting on the couch pretending to be a big boy.


This picture cracks me up for some reason. He just looks like such a little old man. And the headband is his favorite new accessory. And probably necessary when your house is as cold as ours. It was freezing in our house this weekend. So cold that we decided to build a fire last night. Frejya loved it because it meant she could toast some marshmallows. She almost ate the whole bag. Good thing I realized it before she actually did. A whole bag of marshmallows can't be good for you.


And speaking of big eaters, Gabriel thinks that he needs to shove a whole banana in his mouth all at once. You'd think I didn't feed my kids because they act like they need to eat everything in sight. Good thing we've got good genes.


Also on the agenda this weekend was a family walk. We stopped and saw Gabe's parents and got to see baby Albie. Gabriel loves to give kisses.


By the end of our walk it was dark outside and I got to walk behind these cuties. They were holding hands for a while but I couldn't get a good enough picture of it (not that this one is fantastic, but still better than my other attempts).


I love spending time with my family and feel so blessed to have them. I wish every weekend could be as low-key as this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment