Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love them!

Frejya had her DI tournament over the weekend and she did awesome! That little girl LOVES to be on stage. It was so fun to watch. We also got to deal with a little case of pink eye for Gabriel this weekend. It didn't seem to bother him at all, but it was nasty looking. Now whenever he finds a Q-tip he tries to shove it in his eye - that's what we were doing to him all weekend, so why not try it himself? 

So I've been thinking about what to give up for Lent (I've never given anything up before but really want to this year) and I'm debating giving up facebook. I am stealing the idea from a friend, but thought it was a very interesting thing to choose. The whole point is to fast, or cut out things that distract us from God so I think facebook might be a very good choice for me. But can I do it?

And here are some pictures from this morning. I love this kid. And Frejya too, of course. She cracked me up this morning. She spent 10 minutes trying to find a pair of pants to wear. I finally asked if she had looked in her drawer and she totally hadn't. I have no idea where she had been looking for pants before that.


No comments:

Post a Comment