Thursday, March 3, 2011

Same park, different day

We went to the park again Tuesday. Frejya came too, but I didn't get any pics of her because she brought a friend and I didn't want to bother them while they were playing. But Gabriel had a blast again on the play structure. This time he figured out how to climb up the slide (I was slightly terrified that he was going to fall off the side of it in the process). And if you pay attention, you'll also see him slam his head into the play structure (on purpose) and then cry for a second. This is his newest thing. He slams his head into our heads, into the wall, into the floor - anything he can find. It's really painful and I'm sure even more so for him. Hopefully he'll stop doing this soon because it totally freaks me out.

Also here's a picture of Frejya practicing an instant challenge for her Destination Imagination tournament this weekend. I'm so excited for her. I remember how much fun it was when I did Odyssey of the Mind as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment