Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patrick's Day fail?

After a conversation I just had with Janet, I feel like I need to step up my St. Patrick's Day plans. She was expecting me to do some cool craft or project with the kids (because normally I do fun/dorky things like that with my kids) and I had absolutely no plans to do so. I was thinking I'd make the usual corned beef and cabbage dinner and then maybe let Frejya make some green rice krispy treats, but now I think I'm going to need bigger plans. I guess I'm going to have to start thinking creatively so that we can do something fun. Hopefully there will be a super fun project in our near future. I'll make sure to take pictures.

And thanks to my little sister for making me seem uncool for the 2nd time in 3 days. Good thing Frejya doesn't know about my previously lackluster plans or she'd really want to move in with Janet.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you come up with anything. I've been trying to brainstorm as well!!

    ReplyDelete