Friday, March 4, 2011

Haircuts

Gabriel got his first haircut yesterday. He sat really still for about 5-10 minutes and then decided he was totally done. But it turned out really cute and he looks like such a big boy now.

Here's the before:


And then during:



And the after pictures (mostly taken during dinner last night because it's the only time I had him contained for long enough to get a decent picture):




It looks a little crooked in these pictures because it got a little crazy during nap time. But the front really is straight, I promise. Frejya got her haircut too. I wish I was as photogenic as her:



The hair appointment was actually for me, but I decided that the kids' hair was driving me crazy so I had them take my appointment instead. After watching Gabriel get his haircut I'm thinking I might actually be able to cut his hair myself next time. It doesn't look too hard. What's the worst that could happen? If I totally screw it up, we could always shave his head.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! They look great. I cut all of our hair (except I've been trying to discipline myself not to cut my own). You basically pay for the hair clippers and scissors after two or so times of using them. good luck! I'm sure you could do it.

    ReplyDelete