Friday, April 22, 2011

Swim and bubbles

We survived our first week of swim team and Frejya is loving it so far. Gabriel has been running around the pool deck acting like he owns the place. I'm starting to think that all the times I dropped him off with Gabe during high school season might be coming back to haunt me now. He is way too comfortable at the pool. He gets into everything and thinks that he can just go in the office or the equipment closet whenever he wants. It's going to be an interesting swim season for sure. I could probably just quit my P90X now because I"m going to get plenty of exercise chasing him around the pool deck every night.


Notice how the window is open in this picture? She wasn't hot, but instead had her window down because she can use the wind to blow tons of bubbles. After Iris' party last weekend, we came home with many containers of bubbles and they of course all ended up in my car. It works to my advantage when Gabriel is freaking out (which is most of the time now when we strap him into his car seat). Frejya blows bubbles for him and they both think it's hilarious. But then she realized that if her window is down, she can just stick the wand near the window and the wind blows tons of bubbles for her. It's pretty funny to see the huge trail of bubbles behind our car. I'm a little afraid of getting pulled over though. Are you allowed to blow bubbles out of your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment