Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crazy kids

Frejya was so proud of her outfit this morning. It made me cringe just looking at her, but we were in a huge hurry so I let it slide. I haven't let her wear shorts to school yet because it's still too cold in the mornings, so she came up with her own way to get around this rule. And those aren't tights or leggings. They're a pair of leg warmers that she pulled out of her dress-up box and stretched out across her entire legs. I don't even want to know what this outfit will look like at the end of the day - I can't imagine the leg warmers staying up all day.


Gabriel was looking rather dapper this morning also. Gabe put a swim cap on his head and he thought it was so funny. He even cried when I took it off of him (Gabriel, not Gabe).


And yes, his nose is disgusting in this picture. He finally decided to get the cold that I had last week and Gabe has now. He even had to stay home from daycare because he got a fever to go along with it. We have a couple birthday parties on Saturday that I really want to attend so he better get over this very quickly.

Gracie came over to play yesterday and she and Frejya had so much fun. I gave them my old spice rack and a bag of flour and they made all sorts of interesting creations. Church friends are the best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment