Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fishing trip

Gabriel went on his first fishing trip the other day. It was just the boys so I didn't get to see it, but I'm told he had a very good time. And Gabe was very good about sending me pictures and a video. Gabriel's favorite part was the water. He never tried getting in the water (he had strict instructions from Daddy that it was off limits), but he loved splashing his hands in it every few minutes - I guess he had to keep making sure it was still there. He also realized very quickly that his little Barbie pole was not the same as daddy's so he stole one of Gabe's big fishing poles to play with. It sounds like they had a lot of fun. Gabe was definitely happy that their first trip went so well. I'm sure there will be many more in their future.


No comments:

Post a Comment