Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A little of everything

We had a busy weekend of birthday parties that started with an early morning trip to the store. And Frejya, being so very adamant about her clothing choices as always, would not get dressed before we went. It was so not worth fighting over at 7:00 in the morning. She insisted on wearing a robe, but would not let me take a picture for the blog. I told her that if she made me go to the store with her dressed like that, then I was going to put it on here. Maybe she'll think about her clothing choice a little harder next time we go to the store.


Iris' party was first on the agenda and it was a super fun bubbles party. The food was awesome and there were tons of kids running around everywhere. Gabriel was a party pooper and cried most of the time.


I was super excited about the gift I made for Iris. I've been wanting to post it for over a week now, but had to wait until after I gave it to her so I wouldn't ruin the surprise. I loved the way these felt magnets turned out.


After Iris' party we drove straight back to Dixon for Albert's first birthday. He was as smiley and cute as ever and Frejya had so much fun swimming. Unfortunately Gabriel's mood just kept declining and he was definitely a party pooper at that party too. I didn't even get any pictures because he really required a lot of attention. But somehow as soon as we got home, he perked right up (probably because Gabe was there - he's way more into daddy lately than me). He played in the hose for awhile and loved it.




After the kids went to bed, Gabe and I had a drink together out back and enjoyed the nice weather. Dolphins started yesterday so we won't be seeing much of each other for the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the magnet set. what a great gift! I love working with felt, the projects always go so smoothly.

    You do a great job of posting regularly, what's your secret??? =]

    ReplyDelete