Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to life

I am just getting over one of the worst colds ever. I was sick for a full week. Horrible! I even had to take 2 days off work. It was seriously awful. Luckily no one else was sick last week (although they all were pretty congested yesterday - I'm hoping it doesn't hit them like it did me) so I was actually able to rest a lot. Frejya entertained herself for the most part. She loves to sing, so she finds karaoke versions of the songs she likes online (with supervision of course) and sings along. Cracks me up! But it can keep her busy for hours.


Gabriel finds weird ways to entertain himself too. Eating is always something he does well. Clothespins can be fun too.



It's also nice to have a cousin who lives right around the corner from us. Frejya and Joshie played a lot the last couple of days. They have tons of fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment