Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Easter is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I love what it represents, I love that it happens during the Spring, I love that I get to spend the day with family and eat good food, etc, etc. I could go on and on. But instead I'll just share some pictures with you and a quick recap of the events of the day.

We woke up bright and early (5:45 to be exact - my kids are pretty awesome like that) and hunted for some eggs. Gabriel discovered very early on that if he throws the plastic eggs down hard enough, they break open and all sorts of goodies fall out. That kid ate so much candy yesterday. It kills me. Several hours after the egg hunt, we finally got to go to church. I love, love, love the Easter Sunday service. Gabriel didn't seem to enjoy it as much as me, though. He didn't even last for half of it and then Gabe had to take him out. After church we went out to my parents' house for the big egg hunt. Then we went to Gabe's parents' house for dinner and then back out to my parents' house for dessert. It sounds crazy, but it worked out really well and was super fun. The kids had fun too.







No comments:

Post a Comment