Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We weren't as crazy as they thought

We took the boat out on Saturday. Everyone thought we were crazy for planning a trip during a holiday weekend, but it actually turned out really well. We got out on the water before 9am and there weren't too many boats out. Even towards the end our day, the lake wasn't as crowded as we had anticipated. We brought Jana, John and Gracie and had so much fun tubing and kneeboarding. I was SUPER proud of Frejya for getting up on the kneeboard on her first try. And once she was up she absolutely loved it. She had been really nervous before. Jana drove the boat for most of the day and it gave Gabe a nice break from always driving. I know I just need to get over it and make myself become comfortable on the boat and learn how to drive the dang thing. It's just not that appealing to me. But I will do it. Eventually.

I of course don't have any pictures of Frejya on the kneeboard, but I have tons of Frejya and Gracie tubing. And they are all very similar, but for some reason I feel the need to just post them all anyways. So here you go:







No comments:

Post a Comment