Friday, July 8, 2011

Girls will be girls

I took Frejya on a mother/daughter shopping trip on Monday. We started off with a little Starbucks breakfast and then went thrifting with the girls. I let Frejya buy as much stuff as she wanted (it was her back-to-school shopping trip; yes, I realize it's a little early). Frejya has always just worn hand-me-downs and I've never really needed to buy her anything so this was a real treat for her. And it was thrift store shopping, so it was totally cheap. But she loved it and got tons of "cool" clothes (cool in quotes because I don't think she and I have the same idea of cool - when did I get so old?).



Also, this is what we walked out to when we went to leave our house that morning. Gabe's swimmers really love him (did that sound sarcastic because it wasn't mean to be). Frejya thinks it's cool. It's not so cool when you can't get the tp out of the top of the trees and it has to just stay there until the wind blows it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment