Monday, July 25, 2011

Picture thief

It's a good thing I have friends who take pictures of my kids, because I've been doing a horrible job of it lately. So I'm telling you now that this post is all pictures I stole from friends.

We are almost done with swim season. Saturday was our last dual meet of the year. I love swim but I don't think I've ever been so ready for it to be over. This has definitely been a stressful year for the coaches which doesn't make for a super fun season. But Saturday was fun. Especially since our dear friend Baylee came just to play with Gabriel for the day. It was so nice not having to keep track of him and he had a blast playing at the park and putting his feet in the pool. And I actually got to sit and enjoy some time with friends. Steph always takes the best pictures of my kiddos and she definitely didn't disappoint this weekend. Look at how crazy blue his eyes are in these. I love it! Plus it looks like my kids are actually enjoying each others' company. And that's always a good thing.


Frejya swam pretty well. And just look at her awesome dive. Makes me happy.


She has had so much fun playing with Coach Greg's kids this year. Here they are goofing off (minus Cooper) at Coach A's house. I guess those coaches' kids need to stick together.





And Gabriel has fun at the swim parties too. Here he is relaxing. This is before we made him wear a life jacket. He just gets way too close to that pool than I am comfortable with. And as a bonus, the life jacket totally broke his fall when he fell down these steps later in the night. So it did double-duty.


  

(Thanks to Pinky for all the pics of my kids at the swim party and for capturing Frejya's awesome dive!)

1 comment: