Friday, July 29, 2011

Babies, big kids and my beloved

I have nothing this week.What's up with that? So here's some random ramblings for you:

Another baby is in the talks. Not too soon but maybe sometime next year. We're currently discussing what month would be a good month for a baby. Is that weird that we can plan the month? Because we really can. No fertility problems here so far. My brother-in-law likes to say that you just have to look at us wrong and we end up pregnant. And he would know. He's about to have baby number 2 next month.


I hung out with one of my best friends yesterday and we were discussing how old Frejya has gotten. It really does seem like she was just a baby. And now she'll be starting 4th grade in less than 2 weeks. How does that happen? Nellie was telling Frejya how much she loved 4th grade. California history, Sutter's fort, missions and all the other cool things you get to learn about and do. And it reminded us of Frejya's overnight immersion trip to Sutter's fort. What a cool experience for her. I wish I could have gone with her but it was the day before Gabriel was born so I really wouldn't have been too comfortable sleeping on the ground with them. Isn't she just the cutest little pioneer ever?


We are really in the final stretch of the swim season now. Just 2 long days of championships left and then we are done for the year. Or at least for a few weeks. So that means I will have my hubby home with me. Yay me! This is always my favorite time of year. We'll get to eat dinner together as a family and he can actually be home to say goodnight to the kids. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment