Friday, June 10, 2011

Territorial Terror

Gabriel's friend Lila came over to play last night and quickly made me realize how much of a brat Gabriel can be if he wants. He only wanted whatever it was Lila had and was totally pushing her around to keep her out of his stuff. I was somewhat horrified. I'm a little appeased by the fact that I've seen them play lots of other places and he's never been quite so bad before, so I'm pretty sure he's only acting like that at home (at least that's what I'm telling myself because it makes me feel better). But it definitely gave Gabe and me a glimpse into what life will be like when Gabriel has a little brother or sister to boss around. And it's not pretty. Almost makes me rethink the idea of having more kids. Almost.

On a side note, I don't have any pictures to go with the story above so I thought I'd share a quick dental hygiene fact with you: flossing is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment