Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer vacation

I cannot believe that today is the last day of school. Frejya is very excited. So excited that she wanted to get going on her summer homework yesterday.


I have big plans in store to keep her busy this summer and she didn't want to have to wait until next week to get started. I try not to allow any televison during the week, so she really likes to have projects to work on. And I'm really going to try to make sure she doesn't lose any of the new skills she's been learning in school. Here's to a summer full of long division and research projects!

Gabriel kept busy yesterday too. He found daddy's work keys and told me some crazy long story about them. Too bad I had no idea what he was trying to tell me.



He also spent some time tormenting the dog.  It's a good thing she's so tolerant of him. We definitely don't leave the two of them together unsupervised, though. Gabriel really hasn't grasped the idea of personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment