Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super park play date

We had a mega-playdate at the park yesterday with lots of friends. It ended in a huge water fight and a lot of soaking wet kids. They all had tons of fun, though. I (of course) didn't do the best job of taking pictures so I just have a couple from the first few minutes we were there before all the rest of our friends showed up. So these pics of the three C's and my kids are the only ones I have. We doubled the amount of kids within minutes of these pictures (and more moms came, so it was fun for me too!).




I just love the chubby cheeks on Cooper and Gabriel. Those boys just melt my heart. The big kids did their very best job of ignoring the camera. As soon as I asked them to smile for me, they all looked down at their work and refused to even look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment