Monday, June 20, 2011

It's boating season

We decided to go all out on Saturday and took the boat out to the lake after the swim meet. Frejya brought her friend Charlie and we had so much fun. Those kids loved the tube. We were very glad to find a friend who enjoyed it as much as Frejya does. I think they would have stayed out there tubing all night if we'd let them. Neither of them tried the kneeboard - maybe next time. But they definitely had fun on the tube. Gabe and I got a little time in the water as well, but we let this mostly be a kids trip. Plus I'm not very comfortable pulling someone behind the boat yet, so I don't think it's very fun for Gabe when I pull him. I definitely err on the side of being way too cautious and slow. Maybe someday I'll be more fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment