Friday, September 16, 2011

Ring Around the Rosie

Do you know that I just googled this title to try to find out if it's rosy or rosie? I'm still not sure of the correct spelling but I am very sure now of how uncool I am. Moving on...

Ring Around the Rosy (or Rosie, who knows?) is probably Gabriel's absolute favorite game to play these days. And it's really fun to play it with him because he gets so excited. So we had a playdate with some friends last night and I made all the kids play it. And even the big kids seemed to really enjoy it. Although I'm sure they would never admit to that if you asked them. But how cool is it that just one silly little game can entertain all these kids of different ages? Gabriel and Cooper aren't so good with the timing yet. Cooper wanted to sit down right away and Gabriel takes forever to finally flop down at the end. Just when you think you should stand up to start over because he's not going to do it, he throws himself down.






No comments:

Post a Comment