Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finger painting

I decided to pull out the finger paints for the kids over the weekend. I got out a big roll of paper and brought the kids outside for some fun. But I didn't even have to get the paints out for Gabriel to enjoy himself. He thought the paper by itself was totally awesome. It was the perfect road for his trains.



And when we finally added some paint into the mix, he thought it was even better. And Frejya had fun too. It's been a long time since she last finger painted. I think there's something to be said for getting your hands a little messy every once in a while.






And of course finger painting turned into body painting. Painting on paper is fun and all but it is so much cooler to see the paint on your tummy.



 And something tells me he had a little help with the body painting. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment