Monday, September 12, 2011

Church stuff

Sunday school started yesterday. I'm teaching the junior high class for the first time ever and I actually really liked it. I'm not going go lie: I was really unsure of it before class yesterday. I've taught the younger kids for years now so teaching older kids was a little daunting. But it is super fun teaching kids who can actually discuss the bible with you.

Also at church yesterday, Frejya and her little friend Katelyn lit the candles. Frejya does it pretty often and it totally brings back memories of my childhood. Lighting the candles was always so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I had the job of teaching the 14 year old class a couple years ago and it is pretty intimidating, but like you said, they can discuss with you, which is a nice change from the 4 year olds :)

    ReplyDelete