Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jolly jumping

I spent a few days visiting with my sister Mary this week. Chris had to go away on business so I went to help out with new baby Jack. Frejya had to stay home because she had school, but Gabriel came with me and he and Iris had so much fun together. We were super surprised at how much the two of them played together. Not parallel play, but actual interactive play. It was so dang cute to watch them. And one of their absolute favorite activities was jumping. Mary and I realized we probably shouldn't have condoned this activity, but it was seriously too much fun for everyone (whether watching or jumping) so we just went with it. Because seriously,  how cute is this?



They'd jump for awhile, then take a break for awhile.




And Gabriel could not tire of this game. He jumped the whole time we were there. It didn't matter if Iris was around or not.






1 comment:

  1. i love how glides raise kids... anything goes! i wish my childhood was like this!

    ReplyDelete