Friday, September 2, 2011

The boys

We had so much fun wakeboarding that I just decided to stretch our trip out for a whole week's worth of blog posts. And I've failed to include the boys in any of my previous posts so I thought I'd give them a little spotlight too. Frejya's friend Charlie wakeboarded and was awesome at it. He popped right up like he's been doing this his whole life. I guess these things are easier if you are young.




And I just can't resist posting his wipeout picture because it cracks me up a little bit that we actually got this. If you're going to learn how to do any water sports, you have to accept that you're going to do a lot of crashing.


We didn't have a wakeboard for Gabe to use so he just did a little kneeboarding. The first picture cracks me up because it's him telling me what to do. I get a lot of direction from him when I'm driving the boat. And I probably wasn't laughing when this picture was taken.



All in all a very good trip. When the water got too rough we switched to the tube and the kids had tons of fun as always. We finally bought a bigger, nicer tube this week so we're hoping to get out sometime this weekend to try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment