Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday madness

What a busy weekend! We hung out with friends every single night and got nothing done around the house but it was so worth it. All of Saturday was spent out on the lake in the boat. Janet and Brent finally got to come out with us. We did some tubing and kneeboarding and I was super excited to get up on the kneeboard finally. I also drove the boat off of and onto the trailer. I'm finally starting to get the hang of this boat-driving thing!





Gabriel enjoyed hanging out on the boat as always. And he really enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies Janet made for the trip.



We spent Saturday night hanging out with our dear friends Jim and Adrienne. They have the most fun backyard ever and they just added to the fun-factor in their house this weekend by buying a 3D television. Frejya thought it was the coolest thing ever.



And now it's Monday and a new week has started. I'm super stoked to get to hang out with one of my oldest and dearest friends today. Hopefully I'll remember to snap a couple photos of our little cuties so that I'll have something to blog about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment