Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach bums

Our kids sure do love the beach. Gabriel wasn't so sure about the sand at first. He liked to play in it but really didn't like walking or sitting in it. I don't think he liked the way it felt on his feet. So he started out sitting on the blanket.



But after having sand dumped all over us and the blanket (because throwing sand is way more fun than anything else), we finally kicked him off and put him further away from us. He eventually got used to the feel of the sand and I don't think he hated us too much for it.



Frejya loves the water. She can play in the waves all day. So we really don't see much of her while on the beach (except of course we're watching her because the ocean is a scary place - my parents did a great job of putting the fear of the water in us and I still don't go into the water past my knees because of it).



No comments:

Post a Comment