Saturday, February 12, 2011

Boys will be boys



It's crazy to me how different boys and girls are right from the start. Even with all the girl toys lying around, Gabriel is already super into typical boy stuff. He loves playing with his fishing pole and throwing his ball. And he especially loves cars. He can spend forever pushing anything with wheels around the house. Screw the baby dolls that all his little girlfriends are playing with - this boy is a little man-in-training. He can even fish while riding a bike.

Cloth diapering update: I found a downside to cloth diapering. I'm still totally loving it and not switching back anytime soon, but having to rinse diapers in the toilet made Gabriel actually notice the toilet for the first time. So now anything he can find gets thrown into the toilet. And sometimes big sister doesn't notice there's something in the toilet before she uses it. So then mama gets to fish stuff out of a toilet full of pee or worse. Not fun!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you were cloth diapering with Gabriel. I totally should have asked you about it. We'll have to discuss it next time I visit (or you come visit us :)

    ReplyDelete