Monday, February 7, 2011

And back to reality...

What a fun weekend! Parent's Night Out was a success and Super Bowl was super fun. The kids didn't watch the game but they did watch the half time show (forgive the crappy picture from my phone). But most importantly, I survived a whole weekend of cloth diapering. And now I'm convinced that I've made the right decision on this. I love them! I definitely am having to get used to changing him more often because they don't hold as much as disposables. But I managed to get through a whole day at church and then at the in-laws with no major crises. And I've even gotten through two overnights with no leaks. So I consider it a very successful weekend. The only major incident was that a crayon somehow ended up in the washing machine so now I have some melted-on blue color on my pretty diaper covers. Because of course it didn't stick to any of the actual diapers - just the much-more-expensive-to-replace covers. Oh well. That's life with kids I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I always contemplate this, but have not made the leap yet. This gives me courage ...

    ReplyDelete