Tuesday, October 4, 2011

For my sisters

And Nick too, but I don't think he even knows I have a blog.

Just about every night before bed I play my kids the spinning song (not it's actual name, but what we grew up calling it) and they spin in circles. When we were kids, my dad would play this song and we would spin, spin, spin. It was one of my favorite things of all time. I'm willing to bet that if my dad started playing that song now, all five of us kids would probably jump up and start spinning. It was so much fun. And my kids definitely enjoy it as much as we did. And someday I will actually get my piano tuned and it will be even better.


 

Another fun almost-bedtime game is dress-up. Gabriel put together this little ensemble last night. It was incredibly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment