Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall fesitval

Frejya's school had its annual fall festival on Saturday so the kids and I went to play. I gave Frejya a pocketful of money and didn't see her again until it was time to leave. Gabriel had tons of fun running around and playing with his cousins. We hung out in my mom's classroom for most of the time and it was super fun. Isn't Estevan funny in these pictures? He is the best ego boost you could ask for. This little guy gives me the biggest hugs every time he sees me. He even told me on Saturday that he wants to come live with me. It's nice to know someone thinks I'm awesome. Who cares if he's only 5?





Frejya returned home that afternoon with some crazy face paint and hair color. She also now has 2 new feathers in her hair. She loved her face paint so much that she didn't want to take it off. When I finally made her take it off before bedtime she swore she was going to put the wipe she used in her memory box so that she could keep the face paint forever. I really hope she doesn't have a problem with hoarding someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment