Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My little triathlete

This weekend was super busy and fun. We had the best house guest ever.


Iris came and stayed with us all weekend. I just love this little girl. She was dropped off at our house after the swim meet Saturday (we were supposed to have her Friday night too, but she stayed with Nana and Papa since Gabriel was so sick). We brought her to a couple different parties that evening and were constantly having to make sure she and Gabriel didn't jump in the pools. It really made me so glad that we don't have a pool at our house right now. Someday I would love one, but for now I'm perfectly happy without a pool.

Then on Sunday she got to come with us to watch Frejya compete in a triathlon. This is Frejya's 3rd year competing in triathlons and she just loves them. She was very excited for it to start.



There's quite a bit of waiting involved with these kinds of things, but all the kids did a great job with it.





I didn't get any pictures of her swim but was very proud of her as she was the first one out of the water in her heat. Go Frejya! She was all smiles during the bike and run portions.





So much fun! The kids were all very tired afterward. All 3 of them fell asleep during the 10 minute car ride back home. I think Gabriel was asleep before we even started driving.



So proud of my girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment