Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Keeping those kids busy

We really kept the little ones going this weekend. Poor Iris is probably so tired this week but I just wanted to make her weekend with us the best ever. After the triathlon we headed to A St. Deli for some yummy breakfast.


Then we headed to the park for some play time. Iris LOVES the swings. I put Gabriel on the big swings too because he wanted to do everything Iris was doing. He only fell off once - not too bad (I didn't actually push him. He just sat on it and thought he was cool).










When we got home it was definitely time for everyone to take naps. Gabriel fell asleep right away and I thought Iris had also. But I went to check on her after about 20 minutes and she was wide awake and standing up in the pack and play. It turned out that Frejya had left a marker on her dresser and Iris found it and colored all over herself and the dresser. Awesome! She was so proud of herself so I just had to laugh. It probably wouldn't have been so funny if it had been one of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment