Friday, May 6, 2011

It's that time of year

Maisy showed her first lamb at the fair this year and we went to watch her. She did an awesome job! It brought back so many memories. I can't wait for next year when Frejya gets to show an animal. Of course after watching the lambs get away from kids and drag kids around yesterday, I don't think there's any way she'll ever show one of them. I'm totally ok with that, though. I showed pigs so she can too. They're much easier in my opinion anyways.



Frejya was definitely in her element at the fair. She ran around with all of her friends and ate junk food. Then when it was almost time to go home, we ran into Greta and Joshie and he needed someone to ride the rides with so she got to stay and play some more. She had so much fun!!


Gabriel liked the animals and I think he had fun seeing all the vendor booths and rides as we walked around. His favorite thing by far, though, were the boats. He got really excited to see a few boats that were on display. He could have stayed and played there all day. This kid is seriously obsessed with anything fishing related.



No comments:

Post a Comment